Should I rent big bus RV (Class A) or smaller RV (Class C &B)?

As a first time RV renter you should rent the smallest RV that suits your travel needs i.e. you should rent a Class B or Class C. The smaller the RV the easier it is to drive and less things that can go wrong during the rental RV trip.


Rv Rental Insurance cover

Ask any question, we will reply within 12 hours to answer your question.

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
0 Question
Inline Feedbacks
View all question
Go to Top